· Couples who are planning to separate or who are separated and are going through a divorce. The parties can mediate all issues or can limit mediation to specific issues.
· Parties who have separated and who wish to enter into a reconciliation agreement which will govern their rights and obligations during the reconciliation and afterwards if the reconciliation is not successful.
· Couples who have divorced and are engaged in post-divorce disputes.
· Couples who are planning to marry and perceive the need to make financial and other arrangements in advance.
· Parents and their children who are experiencing conflicts which are appropriate for mediation.
· Couples who plan to share a common home and need to resolve financial and other issues.
©2010 Family Mediation Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.